Cheapest Nigeria webhosting Services With as Low as 95naira/month

It will neither be a good idea for you as a beginner to start hosting your website on high cost web hosting services it will only be a waste of money since you won't be able to earn back your hosting income.

Hosting your website on such costly services is like investment without earning back....perhaps you have already become a victim thereby hosting your website on such highly paid services I bet you it will only result you running at loss. unless if you have the money to continue with the services.

Naijapam.Ml News offer still continues Get my template and design All for free


Though they are good, but not for beginners who manage to pay hosting plans and purchase all the necessary blogging materials.

There are many free hosts good for beginners such as wapka, blogspot, mywapblog etc but in case you don't want free services because of the later headache they may cause you, and you just want to host your website for full and paid services you can choose a better cheap host that serves you better just like other highly paid services.

In Nigeria they make webhosting hosting to be almost free of charge with domainking and Hostvow these are the two Greatest and cheapest web hosting services we have in Nigeria as of present. and this services are not only used by Nigeria base customers but also any body from any part of the world.

According to the stats of this web hosting services they have 65% of there customers from foreign countries while the remaining 35% is from Nigeria.

Domainking a Nigerian Web hosting services



I will say DomainKing web hosting is free because they render a very high and reliable service at a very cheap amount could you imagine hosting a website with as low as 95naira/month ( $0.287661) hahaha is that not free and you still get free .com.ng domain along with it that is approximately 1,120naira every year oh my goodness this is over cheap and this is why I called it free web hosting .

Let us see what domainKing really offers



Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

DomainKing web hosting entails different ranks and offers to each rank varies. they have the
  • The civilian plan,
  • The Soldier Plan
  • The Commander Plan
  • The minister Plan
  • And the King Plan

The civilian Plan starts with as Low as 95naira ( $0.287661)/monthwith amazing offers such as a free .com.ng domain and other unlimited services with full customer support. You can check out the Offers and How they work With There bandwidth and Unlimited spaces CLICK HERE

HostVow Nigeria web hosting Service



300 by 250 hostvow banner

The HostVow is almost the same with domainking but it is costly because they offer more space to that of domainking.

Choosing between this two host depends on how many space you need for your website,if you need just but little then domainking is best "but if you want it average space Hostvow is OK but all the same both are doing the same job ...HostVow starts with as low as 350naira/month but not the space varies to that of domainking.

What HostVow web hosting services offers



They have various plans such as that of domainking But the standard plan is the cheapest among all the plans

You can see the image of what it offers here

There are other amazing features you need to know about the hostvow plans You CHECK OUT HERE. to see all plans price and features

Kennedy Prosper is a top Blogger in Nigeria whose aim and reputation is finding solutions and helping beginner bloggers Online and offline.if you want to know more about me ask google

Follow me on: Twitter |Facebook| Google Plus

Previous
Next Post »